Are you wandering around at the gym, bored with the weight machines but still looking for something to do? How about a new challenge that will work muscles you didn’t know you even had still, even though you have been working out at the gym? Mike Karpenko, a professional trainer to MMA athletes, has created a workout system called Tapout XT, which is guaranteed to show results in 90 days. This workout plan includes 12 different workout DVDs to choose from as well as a meal plan guide book and supplements to take. The system has worked with professionals, so Karpenko decided to go public with his system so anyone who wanted to have a rock solid body could with a little effort and just 90 days.
- Whether you are a novice to real workouts or you want to try something new to get your interest back, the Tapout XT system will do just that. The series of 12 workouts will challenge you like you never thought possible in order to give your muscles the best possible look in just a short time. The DVDs are not easy to do, but if you stick with it then the results will be worth every drop of sweat you poured out in to it.
12 Home Workout DVD’s
- The system comes with the 12 DVD workouts as well as a food guide. This food guide includes recipes for meal and snacks to eat throughout the day. The meal plans are optimized for protein and low fat, so that the body can work in conjunction with the workouts for the best overall results. Snacking is also discusses as to when and what are the best snacks to keep the body fueled in the right way. There is a section that mentions supplements and what ones should be taken with the workout routine you are following. A body needs to be healthy and strong on the inside as well as the outside, so taking vitamins and minerals and keeping those levels up high is very important.
- Karpenko has firsthand knowledge of what it takes for the body and mind to stay sharp and in fighting focus since he has seen it so many times himself with his own athletes. These DVDs were created in line to getting your body strong on the inside and out, but to also become tougher mentally and to think differently when it comes to working out. Being mentally tough will give you the tools to cope with stress or whatever is thrown your way during work, life or in general in the ring.
- Some of the DVD workout titles that Karpenko created include Muay Thai, yoga, strength force and upper, Plyo XT, cardio XT, cross core combat, competition abs, buns and guns, sprawl and brawl, ripped conditioning, legs and back and ultimate abs. Do those sound appealing to you? They should, because they will work the area of the body just like they say they will and in just 90 days of trying, you will have results that people will not only notice, but comment on. They will probably want to know what you are doing to look so hot!
- This is just a sampling of what each DVD workout can do for your body. The yoga workout might seem like a nice break, but be forewarned, it isn’t for sissies! This is yoga extreme and your muscles will stretch like they have never been stretched before. The stretching will give added definition and toning to your legs, arms, back and butt.
Extreme Cardio XT DVD
- The cardio XT DVD is another extreme workout. This isn’t something to get your heart pumping just a little bit, but a whole lot! The heart is the biggest and most important muscle in the body, so why not work it out regularly so your body can stay healthy and fight off disease? Prepare to sweat, as this workout defines the muscles around the heart as well as those on the outside of the body.
You Do NOT Need Equipment!!
- Do you like to workout at home but don’t want to invest in all of the heavy and expensive equipment? Then the ripped conditioning workout is the plan for you. This DVD focuses on using the strength bands to do stretches, lunges and kicks and get extra rewards from resistance while doing so. Defined muscles everywhere will be the result from this DVD.
Yeah You Even get some Muay Thai Action
- Muay Thai is a form of mixed martial arts that is gaining in popularity. This workout takes it to the extreme and does more kicks and standing strikes than ever before. Follow this workout to give your arms and legs added strength and definition.
- Ultimate abs will deliver on its promise when you follow the workout closely. It only takes 15 minutes, but you abdomen muscles will feel the burn and respond by developing a six pack of abs in just weeks. Is that something you have always aspired to, but never had the chance? You have it in your hands now and can go and do great works with the resistance band and a mat on the floor.
Sprawl & Brawl Fundamentals
- Do you want to act and think like a fighter? Then you will love the sprawl and brawl workout DVD. This workout uses strikes and kicks to burn calories and sculpt body parts like you couldn’t imagine before. All areas of the body are worked on and the definition will be beautiful.
- The most important part of being an MMA fighter or someone who wants to be is the strength of the upper body. The strength and force upper DVD workout will focus on that for you with working the shoulders and arms so they are lean and mean. Add definition to the chest region, but especially the shoulders and triceps as you go through this whole process on a regular basis.
Karpenko created the DVDs to encourage and inspire people to look and feel their best. They are tough, but the results are awesome and right on with the promise made to those who do buy the DVDs that they will look and feel better than ever before.